Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our Cancellation + No Show Policy.
- All bookings require a $50 deposit. This will be deducted from your final total at the time of your appointment.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Appointments that are cancelled less than 24 hours prior will result in a charge of 50% of your full price treatment being applied to your account. We are more than happy for you to send a friend or family member in your place if you are unable to attend.
- If repeated cancellations continue to occur, after 3 offences, 100% of the treatment charge will apply.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late we may need to reschedule your appointment. This will result in your deposit being forfeited.
- We cannot accept messages left on Sundays or public holidays as sufficient notice, as we will not have enough time to try to rebook your time slot.
These policies are to ensure we can continue to keep our doors open.
As a small business, please respect the time of our staff and the importance of honouring your booking.
By booking an appointment with us, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.